SAFELY OPENING TO SERVE YOU
WE’VE MISSED YOU
We love to share smiles and share life with our patient family. We’ve missed you and it’s finally time to start making appointments again.
YOUR ORAL HEALTHCARE IS ESSENTIAL
We believe your child's health is essential and inseparable from their overall health. We partner with you in helping to maintain your child's oral health along with growth and development, feeding and speech.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Your safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community. We genuinely care for those we serve and those we serve alongside.
STANDARD SAFETY PROCEDURES
We always employ extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas
- We ensure the sterilization of instruments
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria
- We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable
- We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
ENHANCED SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
In addition to our standard safety procedures, we are adding the following enhanced safety procedures regarding our entrance area, waiting room, restrooms, patients, and team from the spread of the coronavirus:
- We frequently disinfect all handles, doors, and chairs in the practice
- We frequently disinfect faucets and toilets in the restroom
- We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment when applicable
- We arrange the waiting room to meet the social distancing standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control
- We use Medical Grade HEPA filtration in each of the treatment rooms and in the waiting room
- We have installed sneeze guard barriers at the front desk area.
- We implemented a Safety and Smile Patrol member to our team to help with the team, patient, and family compliance.
- We installed a new UV cleaning and fogging systems for our office and new medical air purifiers that will run throughout the day.
- We wear child-friendly personal protective equipment including n95 masks, colorful gowns, and character face shields.
- We installed new suction units that reduce aerosol during procedures.
- We provide a new car concierge valet system for families with entertainment.
- We've created a new office flow to reduce waiting time.
- We installed new Instagram Frame SneezeGuards
- We use new clear team masks for hard of hearing families.
- We've introduced Polly PPE to help ease the transition for children seeing our team in the new gear.
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER
As the coronavirus continues to dramatically impact lives, please know that we stand with you, your family, and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you and your child(ren) smiling.
Please call today, email, or text us for an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.